Having tried a few bread recipes here is one I felt to share which is super easy and taste's lovely too. I love to cut it into slices and freeze in batches too, making it handy for lunch prep the night before,
- 1/2 cup golden flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbs coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup water ( room temperature)
- 5 large organic eggs
- 1 tsp aluminium free baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Whisk the eggs, melted coconut oil and water in a bowl
- Add the whisked ingredients to the rest of the dried ingredients in a large bowl
- Place the bread mixture into a lined and lightly greased loaf tin
- Sprinkle on flaxseeds or sunflower seeds on the top (optional)
- Bake in the oven for approximately 40 mins. Insert a skewer or knife and if it comes out clean your bread is ready.
- Allow to cool in the loaf tin
Note: Loaf will make around 8-10 slices. Store in the fridge in an airtight container for one week. If sliced and placed in the freezer it will last for a month.